Commercial Consulting – Two Hours
Our founder, Laura Mather,
Psychology, HRM diploma,
(former) Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP)
At POW, we support your business to create accessible, safe, engaged communications with staff and clients.
From a Human Resources perspective, we look at how to:
- Understand what Hearing Friendly means, financially, legally, and within Human Resources
- Review your physical work spaces with hearing safety in mind
- Create Hearing Friendly spaces for presentations and conversations
- Build a hearing access system that is flexible and user-friendly
- Ensure you are ready asap to accommodate hearing support “upon request”
Our solutions meet and exceed Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act guidelines.